Basic Function :
Organizes and supervises the work of security guards assigned to his shift. Includes stationary and mobile patrols, inspecting cars and personnel entering or leaving the premises and ensuring that Company buildings, offices, warehouses, operations sites, etc. are safe and secure.
Work Performed :
- Provides work direction to security guards on stationary and mobile patrols assigned to his shift and participates in the same.
- Arranges for guards to work overtime as replacement for others who did not or were not able to show up for work.
- Inspects the total operations site including warehouses, buildings, offices, doors, windows, fences, and access ways to ensure they are secure and not violated.
- Guides security guards in the process of controlling entry and departure from Company premises ensuring they have the required permits to do so. Includes inspecting cars and personnel as may be deemed necessary.
- Advises supervisor of significant security violations as soon as they happen including findings and measures taken to remedy the situation.
- Ensures proper operation of assigned vehicles and telecommunications equipment and hands them over to the next shift in good operating order.
- Prepares daily report on activities during the assigned shift period.
- Performs other similar or related duties as required.
Contacts are mainly within the Company with personnel at own and next higher level to expedite security checks and controls.
Independence of Operation:
Works according to standard instructions and clearly defined procedures. Work is checked at regular intervals.
Provides work direction to 5 security guards per shift.
Walking, standing and sitting 20%
Exposure to prevailing weather conditions 100%
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education.
- 3 years’ security experience, including one year training and orientation.
- Simple spoken and written English.
- Light duty driving license.
Submit your CV to email@example.com
Don’t forget to write your applied position in the subject of your email.