Vacancy: Plant Manager for PCC Plant (Chemical Manufacture), Riau based.
To apply you need to be:
1. Bachelor’s degree in the field of technical/engineering (Chemical or Mechanical)
2. Minimum of 10 years experience in a production/manufacturing environment (preferably minerals or chemical processing industry) with minimum 3 years managerial experience
3. Has knowledge of Lean principles (TPM, 5S, Kaizen)
4. Must be safety oriented person willing to implement and maintain safe working practices in the plant.
5. Very good leadership and communication skills
PC skills (MS Office), experience with databases and control systems would be considered a plus.
6. Able to travel, including abroad.
• Directing all manufacturing functions of the plant.
• Leading plant team to ensure that all company and host mill Safety, Quality, and Operational Excellence standards and goals are achieved.
• Developing a safety culture among all direct reports that supports company global program; Monitor all safety programs to attain company safety goals and implement corrective actions/improvement actions
• Proposing plant improvements and getting necessary approvals from company and host mill.
• Reporting to Asia regional operations manager to ensure timely communication of all issues related to plant performance including but not limited to: weekly reports, plant equipment issues, planning and goal attainment, safety or environmental incidents, expense control, and customer related concerns.
• Working with other departments such as Engineering, Human Resources and Finance as well as other managers in resolving production, quality control and human resource concerns.
• Maintaining close cooperation with customer to address his needs and requests.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsap 0815 142 62 160