- Responsible for developing , implementing and facilitating process hazards analysis (PHA) techniques like HAZOP/FMEA & MHA.
- The incumbent will be a key member of the process safety team and will interface with the appropriate operations and technical teams to resolve, implement or delegate PHA requirements.
- Works with concerned team to conduct the PHA, prepares for the study, advise on the selection of team members and methodology and the definition of study scope
- Partner with leaders to develop short and long-term process safety objectives, targets, strategies, and measures that prioritize action plans and mitigate risks.
- Partner with operational and technical resources to ensure compliance with Process Safety Management (PSM) guidelines
- Lead company-wide network to develop and update process safety related requirements and procedures
- Establish consistent approach to Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Risk Management Program studies
- Establish and track goals and measures for PHA program improvement and drive process safety corrective actions to closure
- Develop knowledge to concerned personnel about PHA approach to grow process safety skills and knowledge across the organization
- Assist leaders to identify methods to ensure that the elements of PHA are integrated into the culture.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and planning skills, facilitation skills, computer skills
- Ability to partner effectively with key leaders to develop and implement a strategy to improve performance
- Ability to work across multiple levels and achieve results through others
- Flexible, analytical and detailed oriented
- Leadership Skills in facilitating PHA
- BS degree in Engineering (preferably in chemical)
- Working knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM) and EPA Risk Management Programs (RMP) regulations
- 10 + Years of Experience in facilitating Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and OSHA process safety management (PSM) in chemical or similar industry
Submit your CV to email@example.com