Vacancy: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, Maaden Saudi Arabia
Top performing maintenance engineer, adept in planning, testing, executing, evaluating and diagnosing, and routine upkeep of electrical equipment and electrical systems in the production area.
Worked over 10 years in maintaining high voltage equipment such as power transformers, switchgears, rectifiers and DC system, demonstrating the following core skills:
- Accuracy – Attention to minute details.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with cross-company departments.
- Adhere to the company safety polices
- Provides day-to-day technical advice, problem solving and support to maintenance by applying discipline engineering principles, tools and skills to rapidly solve identified problems;
- Facilitates the improvement of asset utilization through reducing failures and reducing turnaround times for planned and unplanned events;
- Participates in the development (and reviews) of the ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PLAN for area, providing technical / cost / schedule input, and support for the overall delivery in accordance with the plan.
- Ensures adequate CHANGE CONTROL and RISK ASSESSMENT processes are in place prior to any existing equipment modifications or the installation of new equipment;
- Designed and implemented special strategies related to maintenance procedures.
- Performed routine maintenance inspections of equipment to identify and respond to problems in a timely manner, thus preventing breakdowns.
- Provided solutions and fixed equipment malfunctioning, system faults and network errors – Used root-cause-failure techniques, corrective actions, modifications and performed replacements and/or new installation.
- Worked with company’s vendors and supervised subcontractors during various maintenance projects to ensure proper completion of work performed at customers’ facilities.
- Utilized different reliability and testing strategies in plants to maintain and improve operation’s profitability.
- Directed storage of equipment and assured safety measures were followed
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work, troubleshooting activities and testing of protection relays
- Diagnosing breakdown problems and analyzing test result reports
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Provide Leadership in Planning & Scheduling Execution Effectiveness
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Maintain EHS compliance with all applicable regulation
Submit your CV to email@example.com